No doubt, Facebook is an online social media platform that has millions of users. Right from making new friends to doing business, this online platform offers you a wide range of options. Along with this, users can go live, upload videos, photos and do many other interesting things. But, no one can be completely free from technical glitches. With Facebook, there are times when users might get the troubles of account hacking or spamming. These technical issues need to be fixed immediately. In such a situation, the best option would be taking instant help from customer support services.
Spams are sometimes spread to the account by installing malicious software or by clicking on malicious links. These spams are one of the main causes of account hacking. If you’ve spam on your account or have accidentally clicked on something malicious then you must try out these steps to make your account completely secure.
- If you’re able to sign in to the account then try changing your Facebook account password.
- If anyone is continuously posting which you think is spam then consider reporting or blocking that person.
- You’re also advised to check out the account login history for any sort of suspicious logins.
- Along with this, it’s also important to get a review for the recent likes and posts.
- The users of Facebook are also needed to check and get a review of the installed games and apps. If possible, try to delete the posts or tagging which you find suspicious.
- You can also delete the events, photos, pages, videos and posts that you didn't create.
By following these simple steps, one can easily make his/her Facebook account safe from any kind of hacking and spam. If there’ll be any issue in following these steps then the best option is trying dialing on the technical support service number.
Leave a Comment