Over a few decades, Facebook has garnered a long list of users. This social networking platform has almost millions of users that can chat, upload pictures & videos, go live and make new friends. Through this platform, you’ll be able to get connected to your old friends, collogues, family and relatives. Facebook has proven for beneficial for business owners by introducing the feature of FB marketplace. Not just this, there are a number of other important features that are associated with it like on-this day previous year, real-time online chatting through FB messenger, etc.
But, technical issues are something that can hit you anytime, no matter you’re a new user or a frequent user of Facebook. If we’re talking about common technical issues then one of the most common problems is the account hacking. Many users have experienced the problem of Facebook account hacking and password change. This problem requires technical assistance from the experts. Just dial Facebook customer service phone number and get connected to the techies who’re well aware of all sorts of technical glitches.
For recovering the hacked account, you’ll have to follow these steps:
- First of all, visit https://www.facebook.com/hacked.
- You’ll see an option of “Your account has been Compromised”. Just click on it.
- Now, enter your details like email address, phone number, etc. This will help Facebook in matching the details with other users.
- After this, you need to enter your old password as your password must have been changed by the hacker. So, you’ve to try by entering the old password only.
- You’ll see the reset my password link. Just click on it.
- Now it’s the right time to change the primary email address. For this, click on “no access to this”.
- Once done, you need to write a new email address to which you want to send the change password link.
All these steps will help you to get your Facebook account back in 24 hours. If your hacking problems are still making you stressed then get instant and reliable technical assistance by dialing Facebook support number.
Leave a Comment