In 1996 Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith founded the world’s first online webmail service i.e. Hotmail. When the Hotmail was launched it was mainly used by the organization as emailing is the best mode to communicate with employees or anyone else. For security purposes, users should change the Hotmail password from time to time. If you also want to change the Hotmail password but you don't know how to reset it then just for guidance read our How To Change Hotmail Password? blog. This blog will help you in resetting your Hotmail Password.
Steps To Change Hotmail Password
- First, open your search browser on your device then in the search box type Hotmail login and then click on the login relevant link. It may be possible that the Hotmail link will be named by Outlook' as now the Hotmail is known by the name of Outlook.
- Hotmail / Outlook sign-in window will get open on your device from there tap the Sign-in button.
- On clicking the button Hotmail Sign-in page will open your device screen. In the sign-in page, the user needs to enter the email id and password.
- After providing the login details simply tap the Sign In tab.
- Thereafter, Hotmail or Outlook homepage will get open, then from there just click on the top right corner icon. On taping the icon drop-down open from there just click on the "View account" link.
- On clicking the option your profile will get open from there just click on the "More action" option. After that just simply tap the "Change Password" link.
- Thereafter Change Hotmail Password page will get open on that page enter the current password and then after that click on the"Next" button.
- After that, you need to verify your identity and for doing so click on the Send code button.
- Later enter the code in the box. The user will receive the code on the registered phone number or email id.
- On completion of the verification, the user needs to enter the current and new password. After entering the new password just click the "Confirm" tab.
- At last click on the "Next button". On clicking the button an email of confirming that your password has been changed will be sent by the Hotmail. This means that you have successfully reset your Hotmail Password.