Although many people still use Hotmail email addresses, it is no longer possible to create Email Account Hotmail. And also, the Microsoft’s Outlook account provides the same experience and services that made the Hotmail a popular choice of users. This blog shows how to set up a Microsoft Outlook email account and also the subscription features of MSN Hotmail sign. You can only create a Microsoft Outlook account in the Outlook site since this feature is not possible with the Outlook mobile application.
1. Open the Microsoft Outlook website.
2. Click Create account.
3. Create your email address
4. Enter a password.
5. Uncheck the "Send Microsoft promotional email" box.
6. Click Next.
7. Enter your first and last name.
8. Click Next.
9. Select a country or region.
10. Enter your date of birth.
11. Click Next.
12. Enter the verification code.
13. Click Next.
How to open Hotmail sign in page through Hotmail login account?
The Hotmail Sign in Page allows you to view your inbox of the Hotmail account. The traditional appearance of Hotmail has been combined with Microsoft Outlook, so opening your Hotmail login Account is the same as opening your Outlook account. You can use Microsoft Outlook to access your account on the desktop and mobile platforms.
Steps For Pc-
1. Open the Hotmail website.
2. Click on Enter. It is in the center of the page.
3. Enter your Hotmail email address.
Click Next. It is below the text box.
5. Enter your password.
6. Click on Enter.
Steps For mobile-
1. Open Outlook.
2. Touch Start. It is in the middle of the screen.
3. Enter your email address.
4. Tap Add account. You will find this button below the text box.
5. Enter your password. Enter the password you will use to log in to your Hotmail account.
6. Touch Enter. It is below the text box. By doing so, it will enter your account.
7. Tap Maybe later when prompted. This will omit the "Add account" form.
8. Tap Ignore in the resource view. Your inbox will open.