This blog is the complete guide on all the steps that you should take to fix the problem Facebook error code 2 in a very simple way. This issue directly leads to the probability of Facebook not working. But, this blog shows how to deal with it quite conveniently and without any hassle.
I think that by now, you may have probably got it how so beneficial this blog may be for you if you are one of its clients.
Facebook error code 2 is a type of connection error that usually occurs on the iPhone. Users get it when if their internet fails in establishing a connection with the Facebook server even if their internet connection may be working fine. This issue simply deflects you the message that may look something like “Sorry, an unexpected error occurred. Please try again later. Error code: 2”.
- The procedure starts with the launching of the Settings option on Your iPhone.
- After you get the Settings opened properly, try searching the “General”, and once you find it, do the click.
- After the previous step, you may have a new webpage on your screen. And, after that, you will just need to tap on the “Reset” option that you may get just by scrolling down a bit.
- After that, you may see a new page, where you may get the option “Reset Network Setting” along with some other ones. Now you should click on it.
- A new pop-up page you may see after that, and there you may have the option “Reset Network Setting” in the red color. Press it.
- Opt-out of the Settings now.
- Then, select the “Reset Location setting”.
- After a while, you may get a red “Reset Setting” option appearing on your screen. Click on it.
- Now, get your device back to the home screen. Switch your phone off for a minute at least, and then on it after that.
- Now, once the phone is ready to use, go the Settings section, and after that, find and click the “General” section.
- The previous step will take you to the option “Storage & iCloud Usage”. Press it right then.
- Now the top of your device screen may show you the option “Manage Storage”. Tap there.
- A new page will appear to you right then where you have to search the app to clear the app data by pressing the button assigned for it.
- Delete the app after that. Press the Delete option to do so.
- Restart your device again, visit the app store, and download the app. But, before it, make sure that your device has enough space.
These steps are really very easy to apply, and you don’t need to have the technical knowledge for it, but if you have some doubts in your mind, then, it’s good to contact the Facebook customer support so as to resolve the issue as soon as possible, and without missing anything.