Although social media sites as well as texting sites have become very popular as the most convenient channels to communicate, when it comes to corporate sector, e-mail is without a doubt the king. Anyone from any corner of the world can have a Gmail account, and nowadays more than a billion people all across the world make proper utilization of Gmail account. However, Gmail is one of the free, powerful emailing platforms with 15 GBs of free cloud storage. As Gmail is steadily powered by search engine giant Google, improvements are frequent and common too. Despite all of the features and functions Gmail has had added, there is no option available in Gmail through which bulk email forwarding can be done.
Here is a quick showcase of steps through which you can do so in a hassle free manner:
- What you need to do is log into your Gmail account and once you are done, you need to go to down arrow which would be available in the right of Gmail search bar.
- After that, you ought to select criteria for the filter which is located in the dropdown box. This can be name, subject, email address, and content. However, you are also allowed to filter by words without any kind of hassle.
- Now, you are required to select Create Filter for a purpose of creating a filter with this search where you have to select the option you are looking for, in this case you have to Forward it.
- In addition to this, you need to add a forwarding address and then check the box which would be available next to ‘Also apply filter to matching conversations’.
- Once it is done successfully, opt for Create Filter and now all emails added in the filter will be easily forwarded directly to the email address you want to forward.
Besides, if any kind of problems is encountered during the course of following the cited steps and you stuck anywhere while executing the operation, it is suggested to get in touch with our professionals who are just a few dial tones away.